Mental Health Resources
Below is a summary of some of the mental health resources available through the Habif Health and Wellness Center. For more information, see their website here.
Specific to Graduate Students
- Dissertation Support Group
- International Graduate Student Group
- Do not need to sign up online, confidential, and free.
- Ideal for:
- exploring what it would be like to work with a therapist
- one-time crisis
- interpersonal conflict
Skill and Support Groups
- Mindfulness Skills (Mondays)
- Managing Anxiety
- Doing Better Today
- uses dialectical behavioral therapy (combination of mindfulness, emotion regulation, and managing interpersonal relationships)
- Full-time students have 9 free sessions per academic year with an on-staff councilor.
- includes couples counciling
- There are resources for off-campus counciling.
- contact Missy